When you and your child are making the big decisions about the next stage in their educational career, selecting the student accommodation that will be the right fit is equally as important as considering the best university options available.
At The Student Housing Company, we recognise that as a parent or guardian it is vital that you feel assured of your child’s safety and well-being in their choice of accommodation, while still finding somewhere that will benefit their studies.
Exceeding high expectations
Over the last decade the quality of student accommodation has risen to never before seen standards, providing students with premium living spaces that include broadband, ensuites and TVs. Since opening our first residence in 2011, we have made it our mission to push those standards even further, offering residents in all locations full kitchen facilities, WiFi, rooms furnished to an exceptional standard, a maintenance service, laundry facilities and 24 hour CCTV.
We want your family to thoroughly enjoy your time living with us, and this begins with you feeling comfortable when you leave your child to live independently for what is potentially the first time. Our team appreciates that the security of a residence is likely to be the deciding factor, which is why we make it high on our list of priorities to provide the most secure service possible. All of our student accommodation includes 24 hour CCTV, while our flats, studios and individual rooms are protected by fob lock entry.
Within each residence, we make sure that members of our maintenance team are always on hand to fix any problem, day and night.
What to look for in outstanding student accommodation
For many students, this is their first time living alone; we aim to make their experience as simple as possible, so they can focus on studying and establishing new friendships. When you’re looking for student accommodation that makes everyone happy, including mum and dad, try making a list of what’s important to you and ensure that your prospective accommodation fulfils that agenda.
At The Student Housing Company we’re sure we tick most, if not all of those boxes:
- All of our residences are located within easy distance of the city’s universities
- We’ve made sure that convenience stores, transport links and even pubs are never too far from any of our residences
- Students can enjoy ample storage in their private rooms, all of which include desk space and an ensuite bathroom
- All bills are included in the weekly fee, so there is no need for new students to worry about budgeting for these during their stay – we take care of everything
- Residents can choose how sociable and spacious they would like their housing to be, with our accommodation ranging from single person studios to 6-bed ensuite flats
Student accommodation with The Student Housing Company
If you would like to learn more about one of our residences, or even pop in to pay us a visit, we are always happy to chat and answer any questions you may have.
You can either talk directly to the team in the location you are interested in, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you shortly.