Equality & Diversity Commitments
The Student Housing Company believes the experience of our residents is enriched through the integration of individuals in an atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to apply their talents in a safe and secure environment. In which no-one feels threatened, intimidated or lesser in any way and in which diversity and equality is eminent.
We offer accommodation to all students regardless of age, gender, marital status, race or ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or religious beliefs, social or educational background.
We will at all times ensure that all residents (current, former and prospective) and visitors are treated fairly, always with respect and dignity and never with prejudice.
To ensure this happens in practice, The Student Housing Company will make a series of commitments to its residents, visitors and employees:
- The Student Housing Company will endeavor to treat all residents, visitors and employees with a fair and respectful attitude.
- The Student Housing Company will commit to tackling discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimisation.
- The Student Housing Company will investigate any complaint of this nature from residents, visitors or employees who feel they have been treated unfairly.
- The Student Housing Company will actively engage in activities to ensure the wellbeing of all residents, visitors or employees.
- The Student Housing Company will review its equality and diversity policy annually to ensure its commitments are maintained and raised year on year.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this policy please contact head office at email@example.com