Southampton Student Accommodation
If you’re studying in Southampton, we’ve got a brand new student residence that you’ll love. Located slap-bang in the middle of the city, it puts you right in the middle of all the fun.
We’re a two-minute stroll from Southampton Solent University, and a short bus ride away from the University of Southampton. As for shops, you’re surrounded – the huge West Quay shopping centre is really close, as is a massive Asda for all your food.
When you’re studying at uni, comfort and convenience are key. We can guarantee both.
What Your Rent Will Cover
- All your utility bills
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- As much heating as you want (which you’ll be thankful for in a coastal city like this!)
- Contents insurance
- On-site laundry facilities
- Maintenance service
- Post and parcel service
- 24-hour security
Whichever room option you choose, yours will be fully furnished with a double bed. We’ve made every effort to help you get settled in and comfortable right away.
The Different Room Options
Now it’s time to choose which kind of room you’d like:
- En-suite room in a 4-, 5- or 6-bed shared apartment.
- Studio – which gives you your very own space (various sizes to choose from)
- Shared House – 6 & 8 bedroom houses, placed just in front of the Crescent Place building, with all the same features as Crescent Place en-suite rooms, except you’ll share a bathroom between two and have your own front door!
Whichever option you choose, you’ll be able to enjoy your privacy as and when you want to, because you’ll have your own bedroom.
Come and Have a Look
The image gallery at the top of the page will give you a good idea of what to expect, but if you’d like to come and look in person at the different room options, we encourage you to do so! We can arrange a viewing for a day and time that suits you.
If you have any questions, have a scan through our FAQs. If you can’t find the answer there, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reply as quickly as we can.