Reporting To: Financial Services Team
The primary focus will be to assist the Finance team in their day-to-day operations to provide an effective service in a fast-paced company.
- Provide administrative support to the Accounts Payable and Receivable team
- Assist with processing personal expenses
- Aged debtors control and aged creditors
- Handling purchase invoices/credit notes
- Liaise with suppliers for invoices and statements
- Maintain the corporation information and tax compliance schedule
- General administrative support for the team
Desired Skills & Behaviours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to follow a career in Finance
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
- Ability to learn communication styles of others and adapt style accordingly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A team player with a willingness to support others when needed
- Full time (9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday)
- National Minimum Wage – paid monthly
Want to apply?
If this sounds up your street, send us a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like what we read, we’ll invite you in for a coffee.