Reporting To: HR Team
The primary focus will be to assist the UK HR team in their day-to-day operations; whilst gaining exposure to various HR projects.
- To assist with recruitment and selection activities, including job adverts, arranging interviews, shortlisting candidates;
- To provide administrative support to the team;
- To co-ordinate HR processes to meet the needs of our service users;
- To keep the HR database system up to date;
- To co-ordinate inductions for new starters
Desired Skills & Behaviours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- European language skills
- A desire to follow a career in HR
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to learn communication styles of others and adapt style accordingly
- A team player with a willingness to support others when needed
- Full time (9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday)
- National Minimum Wage – paid monthly
Want to apply?
If this sounds up your street, send us a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we like what we read, we’ll invite you in for a coffee.