We’ve done it again! The Student Housing Company are absolutely thrilled to announce that we have been awarded the ‘Best Private Halls Provider’ for another year! We were also awarded the International Accommodation Quality Mark (90%+ positive feedback from international students)! We’d like to say a huge Thank You to every one of our lovely students who completed the survey and we’re thrilled you feel so much a part of what we’re trying to achieve.
We were also short-listed for a number of additional awards including:
- Best Moving in Experience
- Best Student Broadband
- Best Individual Accommodation – Dorchester House, Bournemouth
- Best Learning Environment – Astor House, Plymouth
- Best Customer Service
The Student Housing Company was launched in June 2011 with a vision of changing the way accommodation is provided to students. We make our students 5 promises, and our brilliant residence teams in each location work hard to fulfil them, allowing us to really engage with our students and we’re delighted our students feel the same!
- If things break or go wrong in our buildings, we will endeavour to fix them quickly and cheerfully.
- We will actively seek student involvement in The Student Housing Company through placements, enabling us to ensure that what we provide is shaped by those we work for.
- The people who work in your building have been hired for their integrity, friendliness and willingness to go that bit further.
- We’ll be upfront about all the costs involved when renting with us.
- We know we can’t get everything right all of the time, so Bob will read and consider all of your suggestions on how to improve our services.
The National Student Housing Survey (NSHS) is an annual survey of students in higher education across the UK. The survey measures satisfaction levels in all types of accommodation and allows participating institutions to measure their performance against national and regional benchmarks. The 2015 survey attracted around 22,000 responses from more than 200 universities and colleges across the UK. A huge Thank You to all of our students who voted.