A dusty old house or shiny new flat? We know what we would choose…
It’s always a nightmare finding the right place to live, with the right people – but we are certain that we have the ‘right place’ part of that conundrum sorted.
We are ‘The Student Housing Company’, winners of ‘Best Private Accommodation’ in the National Student Housing survey, 4 years in a row (it’s the Oscars in the Student Housing world, we are to student homes what Meryl Streep is to acting).
That’s right, students just like you, voted us as their preferred place to live and quite frankly, we have every right to blow our own trumpet, shout it from the rooftops and get it tattooed on our foreheads because we are really, really proud of how happy we make our residents.
…and we’ve got some big news, news that we haven’t been shouting about, news that we just need to tell you guys…
… WE HAVE ACCOMMODATION ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Everyone deserves the best, right?
We have fantastic accommodation everywhere you could possibly dream of studying and living from Bristol to Tokyo and we work super hard to maintain our excellent high standards across the globe.
Now that we have your attention, it’s time for the sales bit…
*Hold your breath and read the below really, really fast*
We provide a range of room types including Twin Rooms, Shared Apartments, En Suite Bedrooms, Studio Flats or One Bedroom Apartments. All of our rents include all your bills, FREE broadband internet & WiFi up to 100 MB and FREE contents insurance so there is nothing else to pay.
You’ll have a (wonderful) onsite Accommodation Team to look after you, fix things if the break, organise lots of social events, collect your parcels so you don’t have to wait in all day or just sit down and have a cuppa with you if you need someone to talk to.
We make 5 promises to our customers that we think reflect the quality of our accommodation. They won’t tell you how to survive Freshers’ Week, but they will give you a good indication of what to expect from our high standard of service.
- If things break or go wrong in our buildings we’ll fix them quickly and cheerfully.
- We’ll actively seek student involvement in our company through placements so we make sure our offer is being shaped by actual customers.
- The people who work in your building have been hired for their integrity, friendliness and willingness to go that bit further.
- We’ll be upfront about all the costs you’ll face to rent a room from us.
- We know we can’t get everything right all of the time, so we will read and consider all of your suggestions on how to improve our service.
So whether you want to live with ‘Dan the Party Animal’ or ‘Jen the Quiet One’ next year – we have the right home for you:
Find out more or book a viewing to see one of our show flats