Bournemouth Student Accommodation opening September 2019
YOUR NEW HOME ALONG THE COAST
Bailey Point is one of two residences we have in Bournemouth for September 2019/20. It’s just a 3-minute walk from the University of Bournemouth Landsdowne Campus, a 14-minute bus ride from Talbot Campus and a stone’s throw from the Arts University! Wherever you’re studying, getting there will be nice and simple.
The town centre is lined with high street shops and department stores where you can find everything you’ll need. For culture vultures, you’ll also find museums, galleries and even an oceanarium! With so much to do, you’re sure to love life in Bournemouth and if you ever find the time to miss home, have no fear! Bournemouth station is just five minutes from Bailey Point.
WHAT YOUR RENT WILL GET YOU
Whether you choose an en-suite room in a shared apartment (2-6 bedroom) or have a studio all to yourself, here’s what your rent will cover:
- All the furniture you need
- All your water, gas and electricity paid for
- As much use of the heating as you want (a lifesaver in a coastal town like Bournemouth!)
- High-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- Speedy maintenance service
- 24-hour security
- Post and parcel service
- Access to the residence laundry room