EXETER STUDENT ACCOMMODATION opening September 2019
Clifford House is our brand new student accommodation in Exeter for 2019/20. It’s swish, safe, and surrounded by all the amenities you need for a care-free time at university.
Getting to your lectures and seminars will be a breeze because we’re just a 15-minute stroll or so from Exeter University and St. Luke’s Campus and Exeter College is just a 20-minute walk away.
The beautiful city centre is within easy reach by foot where you can explore cafés, restaurants, quirky shops and visit Exeter Cathedral in all its glory. If you’re feeling homesick and fancy a trip home, don’t you worry – you have great access to three train stations; St James Park, Exeter Central and Exeter St Davids and the MegaBus, so popping home couldn’t be easier.
HERE’S WHAT YOUR RENT COVERS
- Your water, electricity and gas bills
- Your high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi
- As much heating as you want
- Contents insurance
- 24-hour security
- Maintenance service (if anything breaks we’ll fix it quickly!)
- Access to the on-site laundry room
- A TV (shared if you’re in an apartment)
- Post and parcel service
- Access to the common room (complete with a free games tables!)
- Use of the private on-site gym
- Secure bike storage
- Experienced and friendly on-site residence team to assist you
So basically, everything’s ready for you. You’ll settle in before you know it. All you need to do is go out and get your food – and there are a few supermarkets close by, so that’s that sorted.
COME AND SEE OUR AMAZING SHOW FLAT
Interested in Clifford House? Our gorgeous show flat is open for viewing – come and take a look around! Call +44 (0) 1392 231090 to arrange a viewing now.
Please note our show flat is located at 41 Sidwell Street, Exeter, EX4 6NS, we are waiting to meet you!